Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Healthy life

Yesterday, wonder of wonders, I went to mass workout. Punttijumpassa, which is probably similar to the pump body. trained with weights of all the movements, and there is no aerobic hyppelyosuutta. Lunge has always been a nightmare for me business, and indeed yesterday was no exception either. I did it without weights, and I still could hardly cope. It was forced to cheat and take short breaks. After an hour the legs were wobbly jelly and I thought, I can not get home to capsize a furious 300 meters walking distance. Today I have been well aware of the fact that I am jumpannut yesterday. AUAU. Must have the strength, the energy to move the body of this! Yesterday I was again the only fat man hours. There certainly was no one over 70 kilos, so I was at least 30 pounds heavier than the other. Nicely I could compare myself to. I guess I have some fat radar, which is looking for as soon as the other fat.

Somehow embarrassing sports, when there is a fat. I do not know why, pitäähän fat in sports and one fat man it's there jumppsalin outside. And rightly expect that either, that the lost weight first and then play sports.

Gourmets today karkkipussilla 110 grams, which did not even mind. It was only forced to eat. Fortunately, only about a little, and I do not in any 300 grams. The bad conscience of finding yet, even the way I have just eaten in moderation today.

No comments:

Post a Comment