Thursday, February 23, 2017

February

The beginning of this year has been an exceptional time in some way. I have studied more than for a long time, but had time, however, to keep the "holiday" and stare at a few seasons Gilmore girls almost the tube. Or maybe these studies should say that after a long time of my activity has produced some results, that is, the concrete study credit register. So I got things ready! Perhaps the most surprised by the fact that it has been pretty easy. That's where I have been able to focus many hours in a row and the number of days in a row, and I am one of the intermediate days of the entry is also not wearing gloves thrown into the bar. And passed an exam or sent to work, even though I was unsure as to whether or not I will succeed. I've managed to cross that threshold as well as the arvosanallisesti also doing very well. I am very confused. I thought of myself as miserable as a student who does not know anything, nor will be able to learn anything. I have to admit that I seem to have been wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment