Wednesday, April 12, 2017

loose thoughts

1. closets I cleaned and I found that I have a pile of too large or just epäistuvia pants. Throwing away or keep, that's while I'm doing a big puzzle. Closet space is so low that I did not like to retain anything in vain. On the other hand I have a hard jojoilemaan with the weight of the äkkiäkös while they may be quite suitable (even if I think about that so fat I no longer ever!). And I might be a little too hamstraajaluonne, and I just do not want to give up on good clothes, even if they do not fit me at all.

2. I read old diaries and listened to the music of my favorites ever teen Apulantaa and CMX. Nostalgic. Yes I am convinced that no one has been so difficult adolescence than I'm doing, heh. The miracle that I'm such a sane at the moment ... And in general alive.

3. I have considered the performance of the second degree, because this current now is just not good enough. I do not know where this idea comes from. For I this qualification (which has not even finished!) Any work not even applied, but only for some reason, I am of the view that they also can get. Second Degree should then somebody Law, of course. Are you interested in it, even to me? Hardly. Surely this is only when this traditional thinking, and then I'll show her. And I would do then, however, there will always be something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment